Download Episode Below:
Ep. 020 - Gundamn! the Origin
WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!!! NO CENSORSHIP HERE!!!
Direct from the Shinjuku Station vault, comes another lost episode of Flip the Script! In this one, not only do we talk about Anime Music Videos, but incidentally the word "Gundamn!" is exclaimed and explored, originally as a concept for an epic AMV. Who knew that it would become the podcast most of us know today.
Originally Recorded: April 21st, 2007
Subjects Discussed in this Episode:
- Intros/"Lord Shot" No More
- Hair, again
- The Gays are alright
- Weezy (RIP Isabel Sanford)
- Sue Ann Nivens, jack!
- The Man that needs no introduction
- Condolences to VT/Gun Violence
- Jack Thompson
- Go, Hokies!
- Anime Music Videos
- The Perfect Porno
- Back-Seat AMV Makers
- The Supergroup Returns
- Convention Season/Big Girls, Tight Costumes
- SBR's AMV YouTube Channel Critique
- Pigeonholing Music Genres w/ Anime Genres
- Gundam Goes Country?
- Jesus Loves Gundam
- Gundamn! (The Ultimate Gundam Video!)
- Gundam can be Unintentionally Funny
- "Bernie's Lament" - Behind the Scenes
- The Doc Unleashes
- The Best AMV Ever
- Protip from Lee Majors
- How Hip Hop is Treated in AMV Contests
- "Intergalatic" - Behind the Scenes
- These Conventions
- "Spread My Wings" (Still Not Finished...)
- Digging in the Crates
- T-Double-D, Jampony & Lil' Jon
- Southern Frustration
- The Right Equasion for an AMV
- People Have Fucked to Depeche Mode
- Absentee Doctor
- Salsa + Fist of the North Star = Neo is really drunk
- Initial D
- Use DVDs for your AMVs!
- Research your idea @ AnimeMusicVideos.org!
- We're done?
- Bring those Asians!
An insane episode from start to finish!
More to come!
Thanks for listening!
Soul Bro Ryu